Home Buying in Five Points>Question Details

Lynne Carroll, Home Buyer in Toledo, OH

Does this house have a ceiling in the living room? It sure does not look like it.

Asked by Lynne Carroll, Toledo, OH Tue Oct 30, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1029649772-3632-Torrance-Dr-T…

Answers

3
There is also a tarp on the roof if you look closely in the first picture of the exterior. Looks like there's a major roof issue that ruined the ceiling inside.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
You are correct, it looks like part of the ceiling is gone. The home is showing as "Pending" in our MLS system which means it has an accepted offer at this time. Occasionally these deals will fall apart and the property will come back on the market. If you are interested in keeping an eye on it I would be happy to send you alerts if you send me an email at dshumer@live.com, I can also send you information on other listings that might interest you if you let me know details on what you are looking for.
sure looks like it....just studs=) the 3rd pic in - you can see where the ceiling was torn off but some remains in the hall way area. At that price, you can expect cosmetic as well as other repairs. You would have to get inside and have it inspected. I searched on homepath.com for any specifics but did not see any further details.