lisa_b51555, Other/Just Looking in Saint Louis, MO

Does the state of Missouri require a seller disclose that a home has been repeatedly broken into?

Asked by lisa_b51555, Saint Louis, MO Sun Dec 9, 2012

My daughter bought a house in St. Louis in January 2012 and it's been broken into (and almost everything of value stolen) twice in the last three weeks. This is with the alarm system engaged the second time. She found out from the insurance company that the house had been broken into 3 times before she bought it. None of this was disclosed on her contract.
Thanks!

Answers

2
She should have a copy of her contract and all the disclosures submitted! I suggest you review whether there is an item in the disclosures that would have applied to the issue. Also have your daughter call her agent and ask the agent about it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Lisa
Your question posted in NRH Tx. You might try reposting your question in the St Louis Mo area. There are different disclosure laws in different states.

John
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012