Home Buying in New Castle>Question Details

Pavilion, Other/Just Looking in New Castle, CO

Does the square footage you list on each of these online listings include the garage square footage as I do not see a seperate sq. ft. for garage

Asked by Pavilion, New Castle, CO Fri Oct 8, 2010

Answers

6
I am a broker in Glenwood Springs and in our local MLS the garage is never included in the living square foot measurements. Please feel free to call me and I can look anything up for you through our MLS and or Garfield County.

Mary Weaver
Mary Weaver Realty
970-384-2400
Look out also for the number of cars in can hold - that should give you an indication of the size. Plus it should also say it ifs an oversized one too. The advanced search on my website allows you to refine the search.
Generally square footage only contains actual living space. If interested in knowing the garage size, contact any local agent and inquire.
Nope, just the living areas. Feel free to email me your property questions. Check out my website plus you can search all the homes for sale there.

Matt Mansfield
Equity Colorado
303-725-8484
matt@mansfielddenver.com
No it does not include the garage area.
Garage sq ft is not included, only permitted living area in most cases. To find garage sq ft you will either have to look at county tax records (can be found online), or use a local agent's website where you can customize a search to have this information show up.

If you need help, just send me a message and I'll try to find a website for you that has this info. Most sites like Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com will not have it.