Mandje, Home Buyer in Del Mar Heights, San...

Does the property MLS#090049113 ,has a view of the ocean. We are looking for a 5bed,4 bath,3500sq.ft.home with a view of the ocean. Armand.

Asked by Mandje, Del Mar Heights, San Diego, CA Mon Oct 3, 2011

Answers

19
Dear Mandje: As you can see there is much inaccurate information on the internet regarding homes for sale. I suggest you talk to 2 or 3 agents and find one that you feel is both knowledgeable and with whom you would like to work. Then, if you are truly interested in buying a home, you should receive accurate, current information. Many time, agents know of properties that are not on the market, but available.

I hope this helps you in your search.

Maria Weiss, Coldwell Banker Residential, 2651 Via de la Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014
DRE # 01368844
Web Reference: http://www.mariaweiss.com
Armand, please do yourself a favor and either delete your question or turn off your email alerts. Otherwise, they'll just keep on coming.

If you truly are interested in buying a house, carefullly interview a bunch of agents until you have found one who you feel comfortable will look out for your best interests.

Trulia may a good place to get a general feel for agents. It obviously is a great place to attract shameless solicitations but it doesn't replace face to face interviews.

Best of luck.
After further inspection, the property you mentioned actually was sold last year and isn't available at this time. I did an active search for 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 3500+ SF homes along the north county coastal area and found over 300 properties. What particular area would you like or would you like me to send them to you? Please advise at Rainy@RichardRealtyGroup.com. Thanks and God bless, Rene "Rainy" Leroux, Realtor
Good Afternoon Armand, as you can see below this particular home/area doesn't provide a view of the ocean. There are many that do and it depends how close to the ocean you want to be. My office, which was voted as the 7th best brokerage in San Diego, is in Carlsbad and we have many listings ourselves with that beautiful ocean view/sunset. I, myself, have been in San Diego since 1952 and know the county fairly well. Contact me directly and we can find the home of your dreams quickly. 619-741-8259 and/or Rainy@RichardRealtyGroup.com. Thanks and God bless, Rene "Rainy" Leroux, Realtor
Retired US Navy Cryptologic Technician Interpretive (Korean)

P.S. Check out our listings and the rest of the MLS on our website:
We specialize in views!
Contact me and I'll set up an automatic MLS search for you to email listings that fit your parameters.
info@viewhomerealty.com

Richard
Broker Lic# 01369369
Armand!

Nope, no ocean view in 4S Ranch. I actually just moved from there to Poway, 2 years ago, and miss the neighborhood dearly. If you are considering moving to north county San Diego and are on facebook, check out (I BUY NORTH COUNTY) These guys are experts in the finer and cooler things in North County. Everyone, on the team knows the place like the back of their hand. ( required to have been raised or at least been in the area since their high school days) You can't beat that with a stick. https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-buy-North-County-San-Diego/…

That is the link, best of luck with your home search! You would be surprised at what some agents will pass for an "ocean view". Call them for the truth. Take care!!

Jasmine

I would guess that your situation depends on timing. We represent a builder that has new homes under construction, 3 with ocean views in Encinitas that will sell for less than the property mentioned above.

Please contact us for details if you are interested.

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Hi Armand, no such luck! Home has not been on the market for some time now. Please call me to help you find a house that does if you so desire. I look forard to hearing from you soon.

Bobby Stefano
Ascent Real Estate
619.459.5900
http://www.AmericasFinestCity.com
CALL ME! PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!! Or you can email me. Or write or text or telegram......

Oh yeah...wrong coast, lol.

Sheesh.
Good Morning Armand,
This is a beautiful Ryland home in 4S Ranch. It does not have an ocean view, really nothing in 4S Ranch does. If you would like an ocean view, your best bet is to move west- San Elijo Hills, and all of the coastal communities will have what you are looking for. 4S Ranch is a wonderful neighborhood, in the much desired Powey school district, so it's really a matter of what your top criteria is for your new home. Feel free to search on my website, or call or email me and I can help you find a great deal and a beautiful home.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Mandje,
As has been mentioned this home is off the market. However there are many homes from Coronado to Oceanside that meet your requirements. Do you want to stay in Del Mar or are you interested in the other beach communities?
I would be happy to send you some information on homes that are available. Just email or call me and I will send you the information.
Best wishes.

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Web Reference: http://www.yoursdps.info
Hello Manje,
You have received some great answers already, but I just wanted to invite you to use the search map on my site because it incorporates more data and lifestyle categories you can search. It's an interactive map that changes in real time as you search! Maybe this will help you narrow down your criteria before you begin working with an agent. The site is: http://www.NextagePacificRealtyTeam.com. Under "Neighborhoods" you can search specific areas, including coastal areas. Be sure to include "view" or "ocean view" in your search if that is something specific you want for your new home. Good luck!
Hi Mandje,

This property is located in 4S Ranch and Rancho Bernardo and has been off the market for almost 2 years. I specialize in the Del Mar and North County Coastal markets and would be happy to advise you of what your options are. Please feel free to call me at 619-417-1658 or jason@Noviproperty.com for some additional information.

Respectfully,
Web Reference: http://www.noviproperty.com

It doesn't appear that this home has an ocean view. As you know, this house has been off the market for quite some time. In fact, it shows a recording date of August 2010 which means it sold to someone else. I'd be happy to find out from the owner if they are willing to sell or if you'd prefer, I'd be happy to help you find any other home you may be interested in.

Have a great day!
Hi Mandje,
I'm not sure what website you are using for a search as this home as been off the market since January 2010. See the first 2 numbers of the MLS: it was listed in 2009. Everything listed this year will start with 11. Having said that, as a buyer's agent, I can help you sift through all the all the homes on the market to find just the right home for you. The one you asked about is inland from the ocean several miles. Were you looking for a peek of the ocean or do you want a better view? You can get a peek of the ocean and still be many miles away. If you use a website that has an up to date search, you'll be less frustrated. Or, a buyer's agent can create an automated search that will notify you when just the right home comes along. There are lots of great tools using technology to save you time. Let me know if you'd like to know more, or feel free to search through all the homes on the MLS that are still available via my website.

Best of luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.DianeConaway.com
Hello Mandje,

These houses might be what you are looking for.

2281 Cambridge Ave, 92007
718 Rihely Pl, 92024
1457 Heritage Ln, 92024
511 Latigo Row, 92024
516 N. Rios Ave 92075
9017 Sundance Ct, 92129
5888 Blazing Star Ln

Let me know if you would like to see them.
Web Reference: http://www.877homes.com
HI Armand,

Good morning, it does not appear that this home has an ocean view. However we can certainly help you find your perfect home, call or email me!

Baruch
619.436.9500
baruchr@kw.com
Hi Armand,

I'm afraid not. Let me know if you want me to send you some ocean view listings.

Monty James
619-922-1981
Hi Armand,

Monty James
619-922-1981