Home Buying in Gilbert>Question Details

Gwen Jeffrey, Home Buyer in Mesa Grande, Mesa, AZ

Does the neighbors homes look into the backyard of this home from their second storys?

Asked by Gwen Jeffrey, Mesa Grande, Mesa, AZ Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/41814971-3344-E-Merlot-St-Gil…

Answers

4
This property was sold in Oct 2012 and there are 2 story neighbors that can definitely see into the backyard. My broker lives in Seville and he is intimately aware of the activity and availability of homes in the area. As for the appliances, this home was foreclosed in April and the original owners probably took them when they moved out. This is pretty typical with distressed properties.

I did a search of Seville proper and there are currently 8 active listings. If you would like more information about homes in Gilbert, please feel free to contact me. Gilbert is an area we know well.

Thank you for posting your question.

David Vought
Smart Sale Realty
602-430-7656
david.vought5@gmail.com
Hi Gwen,

Yes the neighbors can look into your backyard. You have 2 two story houses on either side of you. I that is an issue for you, I would have your agent search in a community where there are single story houses. If you don't have a realtor, I would be happy to help you find a house that meets your needs. You can also search the MLS for free from my website. It is more accurate than Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.

Mike Piork
The Arizona Real Estate King
480-703-2641 Cell
888-730-0742 E-fax
AzRealEstateKing.com
Sorry, this home sold last year. Please send me an email to jrath@ziprealty.com and I will send you a list of homes that are still available.

Johannes Rath
ZipRealty, Inc.

Email: johannes.rath@ziprealty.com
Cell: 480.612.4958
Toll Free: 1.800.225.5947 x4127
Fax: 866.245.1356
My Profile: http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/jrath
*** CLICK HERE TO SEARCH ALL HOMES FOR SALE ***
Why are there no appliances in this home, is there damage anywhere?