Home Buying in 60466>Question Details

tamaraeclear, Home Buyer in Park Forest, IL

Does the VA offer Rehab loans in the state of Illinois?

Asked by tamaraeclear, Park Forest, IL Thu Jan 10, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


What you need is an FHA 203k loan. The VA does not do rehab loans. Give me a call or email if you would like to get qualified and get started.

Sean Cochran
VP Marketing and Development
Quality Mortgage Lending
630-470-6830 office
630-330-2229 cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer