Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

Pb, Other/Just Looking in San Ramon, CA

Does the Solaire community at Gale Ranch in San Ramon have a landscaping and lighting assessment on the tax bill? If not, how is all the landscaping

Asked by Pb, San Ramon, CA Sat Feb 27, 2010

and lighting along the roads of Gale Ranch paid for? How much is the landscaping and lighting assessment for this development? (I live in the Country View development in San Ramon now. I am assessed $183.82/year on my tax bill for landscaping and lighting.) The info provided by Solaire indicates there is an assessment of $101.46 identified as DSRSD-DRTY VLY01-1. What is this assessment?

Answers

2
Taxes at Solaire at Gale Ranch are 1.0889%, plus $1891.34/yr for various assessments (sewer, storm, CSA-29, DSRSD, GHAD, EBRPD, Mosquito, SRVUSD)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 13, 2010
Dear Pb

I am interested in buying a home in Solaire, but unable to get an exact estimate of property tax for this community. I request you to provide help as you appears to already own a home there.

How much is the property tax charged as special taxes for this community ? This should appear as multiple items on the left side of your tax bill (including DSRSD-DRTY VLY01-1) and typically (Gale ranch) it should be in the range of $1850. This should be in addition to TOTAL AD VALOREM TAXES - which is always 1.0875% of the property assessed value.