Home Buying in 11790>Question Details

Talltam, Home Buyer in 08110

Does the Pennsauken, NJ require uneven sidewalks to be fixed inorder to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy??

Asked by Talltam, 08110 Thu Aug 6, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


This is Wonderful info...thanks so much!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 12, 2009
Hi, in answer to your question regarding the need to repair uneven sidewalks in Pennsauken Township in order to obtain a CO the simple answer is yes. For more information you can call me at 609-636-8380, I am a realtor in Moorestown and would be happy to assist you. Or you could call Pennsauken twp. at 856-665-1000, ext. 134 and speak to Barbara Narty. Have a great day!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer