Billcov9, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

Does the Homeowners Assn. maintain the yards in Heritage Pines? What are the monthly fees for HOA including yard maintenance?

Asked by Billcov9, Cary, NC Fri Oct 5, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Bill,

Heritage Pines is an Active Adult Community. At least one residence must be 55. The HOA fees include landscape maintenance which is lawn, bushes, fertilizing, and seeding. HOA dues are $179/Mo.They do have a great clubhouse that is used for many of the activities they hold for the residents. There is another adult community called Del Webb that has indoor pool, and a fantastic activity center. Feel free to email me at azitaw@livingincary.com for more detail information or call at 919-656-1439
Bill,

All of the Active Adult Communities in the Triangle have yard maintenance included in the HOA fees. There are several active adult communities in the Triangle and each have their different characteristics in terms of size and location. I specialize in active adult communities and can help you through the process.

The HOA fees at Heritage Pines have gone up slightly. They are now $178/month. I hope this helps.
Hi Bill: Heritage Pines is a great 55+ community with LOTS of activities going on all year round. They have a selection of either Villas (attached) homes which are 2-3-or 4 units. The monthly HOA for the Villas is $174 & includes termite treatments. The single family homes range from 1400 to 2400 Square Feet and the HOA for those is $179. All homeowners in Heritage Pines are provided with complete lawn maintenance (cutting, edging, blowing, etc.) and the HOA fee entitles all residents entrance to the clubhouse, pool & many other recreational activities. Let me know if you'd like more info on this or any other Active Adult communities in our area. As an experience Realtor, I have worked with many clients who are relocating, downsizing, or just looking for a new lifestyle! Give me a call: Elizabeth Scott 919-306-9699 or email: TheSmartRealtorNC@gmail.com