Home Buying in Kingman>Question Details

Charity Perez, Home Buyer in Kingman, AZ

Does anyone work with fixed income low credit?

Asked by Charity Perez, Kingman, AZ Fri May 9, 2014

Answers

2
Brian Nguyen’s answer
Yes, lenders can work with fixed income. On the other hand, how low is your credit? Lenders like myself can go as low as 580 when it comes to credit scores. So if you are above 580, you should be fine. Otherwise I recommend that you work on your scores. Of course, your other finances will need to be in place as well including your income, debt, assets, employment, expenses, etc. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender like myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 9, 2014
Im going to fill one out with you too
Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014
If you notice at the top of the page is a drop down menu for both mortgage brokers and realtors, so why not contact a few of each! If you know what kind of properties you're interested in, a realtor usually can refer several lenders that can work with buyers with low credit. Your problem will be that you have a fixed income, and that might make it difficult with possible higher interest rates for low credit ratings, or if you chose a manufactured home.