Home Buying in Santa Ynez>Question Details

Md Yuma, Both Buyer and Seller in 93460

Does anyone want to swap their /- $1,000,000 home for a home in HI (on Kauai) or Washington state (near Seattle).??

Asked by Md Yuma, 93460 Mon Apr 12, 2010

WA home is 7 acres, house, barn, apartment, stables, and riding arena. Kauai home is 2200 sq ft, large buildable lot 1/2 block to beach!

Answers

3
Can you send me some info on your properties?
How is it going for you now Steve? The market has changed and is much more solid now. Have you listed your properties? I would be interested in knowing what you have to offer. Please give me a call at 805-350-0808.
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
MD
My recommendation would be to talk with Realtors in both areas and have them provide you with an analysis of your properties' value and a marketing proposal.

My guess is that you will find it very difficult to find someone that is really going to be "fair" about swapping.
In addition, a transaction for a home in this price range is going to have some potential legal and financial issues of which you need to be aware and plan accordingly.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
It is always possible that an exchange can be made. However, finding the person who is willing to make an exchange and want exactly what you have to market is extremely rare. It would be better for you to makret the property in the areas where they are located. That is the most likely place to find a buyer for your property. Is your property listed with a local broker who markets in both print and on the internet. They are the most likely ones to get leads on someone who want to buy your property. Just like a local Santa Ynez broker is the person most likely to get you the property you want in the Santa Ynez Valley. Both of your properties sound terrific. Send us an email or visit us on line. We would be happy to assist you.