Home Buying in Midtown>Question Details

Jase, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Does anyone think that the new Eon at Lindbergh condos in Atlanta, GA are overpriced?

Asked by Jase, Atlanta, GA Tue Feb 19, 2008

Answers

2
James Dudley’s answer
Jase,

I did some quick research on Condos in this area. In my opinion they seem to be on track with other new construction and seem nicely appointed.

Much of the condo market has to do with the amenities offered in the complex. If you are looking to purchase a new condo I would find your price point and then research your annual dues and what perks you get living there.
Overpriced ? Maybe. If you define overpriced as not priced effectively enough to sell out in a rapid manner in a historically high inventory Buyer's market, then sure, Eon is overpriced. The builder has not sold out yet.

James offered a solid answer - I agree with him.

If you are a discriminating buyer who seeks a multi-faceted, amenity-rich, centrally-located, transit-focused community then Eon has many unique qualities that set it apart from other similar condo communities in Intown Atlanta.

Eon's marketing is really cool. You gonna buy there?
Web Reference: http://intowninsider.com/