Kingsy, Home Buyer in 33131

Does anyone on this site have any solid information about Neo Vertika?

Asked by Kingsy, 33131 Wed Feb 24, 2010

Is it a good building? What do you think the market value is on a 1/1.5 795sq ft unit there? Is there anything that a prospective buyer should know about it? Have you heard of any complaints? I have yet to meet someone who has lived there so I'm hoping to find some help here. Thanks.

Answers

12
Nice to see responses! How is your market?
Find a real estate who is qualified in that area.
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
Would know but find out. We are on the cape cod.
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
Never been there.
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
This is a SPECTACULAR market. I get calls from all over the world to invest in Miami. You can't go wrong purchasing a nice 1/1 or 2/2 in the Brickell/Downtown area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
Nice building and great for investment. It is great for buyers because it will rent like 'hot cakes' and it is one of the most trendy buildings in Miami within its particular price range.

It is not 'pet friendly' for tenants and, if you don't like a lot of activity or parties, it may not be best for you. Also, watch out for units right above the Irish Pub since they have been found to be very noisy. Other than that, not many negatives.

Everyone is welcome to contact me for any other related question on that or any other property in the area.

JC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
The Neo Vertika is a fantastic building with a New York style loft feel with an industrial look but yet very chique. For the price that you can get on a rental or buying the square footage is great compared to many other buildings in Brickell. Depending on the line you can get a fantastic view of the financial district and regarding the Irish Pub it has closed down so you will not have a problem with the noise complaints.

If you would like more in-depth up-to date market prices or help on this building

Please feel free to contact me,

Luiz Cunha
Douglas Elliman
305.646.8844
Luiz.cunha@elliman.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
Hi Kingsy,
Neo Vertika seems to be a nice building. Overall, I have not heard about any major problems with the build. From what I have seen, it is a good looking modern building with lots of glass. The views from the units are generally nice. Many of them will have water or City views. If I had to be critical, the one thing I would have to say is; it is not necessarily located where the action is.
According to my numbers, you should be paying around $257 per sq ft making the unit question worth about $204K. My records show that unit #1509 sold/closed this month for $220. This unit is also 795 sq ft.
Keep in mind that unit which unit price will vary depending on location and condition. A unit which has been upgraded or is on a higher floor with a view of the water will probably cost more.
As for your protection, in Florida a purchase contract is contingent on an appraisal for the amount of the sale price or higher. If the unit doesn’t appraise, you are may negotiate the price (Seller must agree on the new price) or you may cancel the contract and get your deposit back.
Currently there are only 7 (1B/1B) units for sale in the building and are priced between $178K and $225K. This is a good sign considering that a year ago buildings in the area were terribly undersold.
If you have any other questions, feel free to call me at 786.302.0351 or email me at juan@insideMIAMIrealestate.com
Juan Sanchez Broker Associate Real Living FSR Coral Gables, FL
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Thanks for sharing your response.
Flag Fri Oct 12, 2012
Kingsy,
Maybe you'll want to connect with a top agent who specializes specifically in the area. For a quick and easy experience contact directly.

Michael Deluca T.
305 487 2616
Beachfront Realty Inc
FloridaTopRealtors.com
Mike@FloridaTopRealtors.com
Thanks for your response.
Flag Thu Oct 18, 2012
Kingsy

I have sold several condos in Neo Vertika and I often frequent the building as I have many friends that live there.

Are you looking at the building as an investment or as your primary residence?

As an investment it rents very easily but to be fair everything in downtown and Brickell is renting easily. The building does see a lot of activity, meaning people are constantly coming and going. The building often has gatherings and special events for it's residents which I feel is a nice touch. If you are looking for a quiet place to live there may be better options for you.

Important to point out is CitiCentre just broke ground about a block away. The development is sure to bring a lot more people and traffic to the area. If you would like to read more about CitiCentre I just posted an article about it on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/rachellehirtgroup

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Rachelle Hirt
Decorus Realty
http://www.rachellehirt.com
http://www.facebook.com/rachellehirt.com
Hi Kingsy,

We have multiple properties we rent and manage on behalf of our investors in the Neo Vertika. Overall it is a good building with no real issues. Almost 95% occupied they are operating in the positive from a budgetary perspective.
Kingsy,

Feel free to contact me regarding Neo Vertika in Brickell. I can be of some assistance.

Javier Olmedo, ABR, GRI
Florida Realty of Miami
javier@olmedohomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.olmedohomes.com
Good Afternoon,

I am not familiar with the building , however, I will be showing some units there tomorrow and Saturday to some out of state buyers. Once I have seen the building and it's amenities, then I will have a better sense of this building. As far as the prices, a simple search of both public records or the Multiple Listing Service, I would be able to determine what the going prices have been there.

Please feel free to send me an email later in the weekend, and I would then be able to provide you my feedback on this building.

Lila Lopez
(305) 772-2521
RE/MAX Advance Realty