Maria Cristi…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Does anyone knows Fidelity Funding Corporation in Jupiter?

Asked by Maria Cristina Esquibel, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Thu Oct 11, 2012

I have a buyer who is trying to get financing and She got a pre-approval letter from this company. Are they any good?

Answers

6
Toni Taylor’s answer
Cristina
Great speaking with you this morning.. As we discussed Fidelity has been in business for 20 years and we are a lender so we underwrite in house with a great reputation. In addition Craig Foster has been in the business for 20 plus years and he's great.. He understands the importance of properly pre-approving a borrower before issuing the pre-approval. You're in good hands
Thank you so much Toni!
Flag Fri Oct 12, 2012
They are OUTSTANDING. Craig Foster 561-262-1894 of Fidelity Funding in Jupiter is a wonderful person and expert and an expert in the mortgage business. He always seems to close deals other mortgage brokers have problems with. Their deals seem to close within 18-21 days. Their clients love them.
I truly believe one of the things that separates Craig and Fidelity Funding is their knowledge, flexibility, creativity, and experience.
Brian Murphy
Murphy's Brightway Insurance
Thank you Brian! I'll be in touch with you.
Flag Fri Oct 12, 2012
He is the one working on this but I went online trying to read some reviews about the company but I found nothing.
Maria,

Yes I know Craig Reeves well and he is an excellent mortgage professional. Please give him a call with any questions and I am sure you will find him to be most helpful.
Thanks for the answer. The problem is that I have the seller, I am not in control of the buyer. I spoke with the mortgage broker but something doesn't looks good.
Never heard of them. If you are looking for someone amazing call Claudine Porikos at Group One Mortgage 561-339-3480. She is terrific. The are direct lenders, underwrite in-house, do FHA and get delas done quickly. I use Claudine for all of my clients and they all have been thrilled.