sskin2005, Home Owner in Foothill Ranch, CA

Does anyone know when Melo Roos expires in Foothill Ranch?

Asked by sskin2005, Foothill Ranch, CA Wed Nov 14, 2012

i know there's a maximum time limit of 40 years, but really its when the Bonds are paid off. But does anyone know when that is supposed to happen? I wonder who tracks that and who really knows how much is still due?

The S3 Mello-Roos has no specified end date; however the bonds that have been issued thus far are scheduled to mature in 2019. Even though the bonds will mature, the district still has the authority to levy the tax to pay for certain authorized services. However, the district does not have any plans to issue additional bonds at this time.
If you are interested in a specif property, the tax record can be reviewed to determine when the various mello roos bonds will be completed.
Hello There,

If you know which area and can get me that information I can get you the telephone number to call. Each area built at different times, so the expiration of the bonds will be different.. typically 30 or 40 years is what the bonds were for...
Talk to you soon

Ingrid SKI Raltor
Each part of Foothill Ranch will vary...the link below allows you to type in address in Rancho Santa Margarita area and then connects you to more information on that particular house for the bond/mello roos

The site has helped me with a lot of buyers to clarify on timing...check it out!