Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

Bryan, Home Buyer in Downtown, New Haven,...

Does anyone know what company manages the Temple Court apartments between Temple St and Whitney Ave in New Haven?

Asked by Bryan, Downtown, New Haven, CT Mon Sep 7, 2009

I'd like to find out if any of those condos are available, or sign up for a notification if any of them become available in the near future. Thanks!

Answers

1
Hello Bryan,
I don't know off hand who manages them but it will be a simple phone call for me to find out for you. With that being said, if I am to work for you and on your behalf it would be my pleasure to do that but you and I would need a buyer agency agreement signed between you and I so that I am working for you and in your best interest.
Right now you are just a customer and if you were to be my client then I owe you a fiduciary responsibility with a whole wealth of responsibilities that I owe to you.
So I will leave the ball in your court. Please feel free to contact me 203-581-3317 as I live close by and I work for the Higgins Group. Looking forward to hearing from you soon sir.
Have a wonderful day!