Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Lola, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Does anyone know what DTI debt to income ratio NACA requires on a purchase in Las Vegas?

Asked by Lola, Las Vegas, NV Tue May 22, 2012

Answers

2
NACA provides the best home purchase program in America. NACA provides free personalized and comprehensive counseling to all Members to address your particular credit and financial issues and help determine a mortgage payment you can afford. NACA’s counseling and underwriting criteria are “character-based” and not based on credit scores and ratios. This enables us to fulfill our mission of assisting working people who otherwise do not have access to affordable credit. Consequently, the vast majority of NACA Members are low- to moderate-income many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings.

Mike Yarbrough
Simply Vegas
702-985-5566
You need to be in the program to have a NACA loan. Call me and I can personal tell you more about the lender.
thanks

Jan Ratzlaff
702-379-7773