Home Buying in Gaithersburg>Question Details

Natalie, Home Buyer in Gaithersburg, MD

Does anyone know the timeline for homes in Crown Farm? I'd like to have the advantage of knowing early on but not ready for an agent yet.

Asked by Natalie, Gaithersburg, MD Sat Jun 23, 2012

Answers

5
Good Morning, Natalie,

I see you posted this almost a year ago, but this question is still relevant.

I am happy to say I sold the first town home a few months ago in Crown Farm to a client who bought from Pulte.

Pulte is building town homes that are 16' wide with 4 levels, a roof top deck and approximately 1,600 sq. ft. with a 1-car garage with a base price of high $400k's to low $500ks.

M/I homes is in Crown Farm as well with 3- level town homes with an integral 2-car integral garage with a rear entry, 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths priced in the low $600ks. They have deliveries in July/August as well as August/September time frame.

And finally, KB Homes is offering a higher end product which is a 3-level town home that also features a rear entry 2-car integral garage. Their design features a French architecture with a Mansard style roof which is stunning. I show a photo of these townhomes on my website, click on Crown Farm G'burg. These homes are starting in the low $700k's and feature 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. KB Home has not yet opened their site as they are working to open once their Model Home is completed.

The other two builders are in trailers onsite. For the highest level of expertise in New Homes, please call me before you make your first visit to the builder. With over 13 years of expertise in the business with a Specialty in New Homes, I offer you a wealth of expertise and will educate you about all of your options, including resale homes and other new home options.

Cathy Chapman, Broker Owner Agent
Signature Home Sales, LLC
http://www.SignatureHomeSales.com
301-514-6839 Cell
301-620-9880 Office
Cathy@SignatureHomeSales.com
Hi Natalie,

There isn't much information out there but try the website below. Bottom right has a contact us button to get more details.
Web Reference: http://www.crownfarm.org/
Good Morning Natalie,

I contacted the city of Gaithersburg and spoke with Robert Robinson who is in charge of new developments. Apparently, the Crown Farm development has yet to be approved. Rob said that he didn't expect a model until the first quarter of 2013.

Natalie, a lot of times, new developments send invites out to local realtors to come have a sneal peak. If you would like for me to give you continued updates about this project, please email me at marcelliakemprealtor@comcast.net. I will email you the latest developments and schedule an appointment for you to see the model when it is available. I also can send you info concerning loans that may be available. Thanks.
Natalie, the townhouses they are set to build (300-400) probably won't be ready for orders/completion until the winter.

I don't know the answer but I will find out and get back to with an answer.