Asifshabbir, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Does anyone know the situation or state of the house at 2250 Iroquois St, Detroit MI 48214. Has anyone got internal pictures they can send me.

Asked by Asifshabbir, Detroit, MI Sun Nov 25, 2012

How much work is estimated in $ to be needed to complete this project? Does anyone have any further information because I'm not current I'm Detroit.

Answers

1

No one would really know the condition of the home. The only way to truly get an estimate on what is needed is to have a professional inspection done and an estimate drawn up. But if the MLS listing remarks are any indication,then it sounds like this one may need some work;

BARGAIN in Historic Indian Village! Handy man's special. Great Bones. House sold As-Is. Buyer to order/pay for/sign off on COD insp. Needs total renovation, but when finished, it will be a real showplace. Convenient to shopping, Downtown, Expressways. CASH OFFERS ONLY, NO MORTGAGES. PROOF OF FUNDS NEEDED PRIOR TO ALL SHOWINGS.

So it looks like it is CASH only and you will need to provide a proof of funds even before you will be allowed to see it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012