Home Buying in Long Grove>Question Details

Needahouse, Home Buyer in 60047

Does anyone know the current market status of 4957 Trillium Trl, Long Grove IL 60047?

Asked by Needahouse, 60047 Fri Oct 2, 2009

Answers

4
It is currently listed at $1,050,000. On the market 34 days with the current agent (as of Feb 17 2010). Was originally listed for 1,349,000 back in 05/12/2008....

It is best to retain an Exclusive Buyer Agent on your side - as they are specialists - always on the buyer's side - never on the seller's..... There is no substitute for an expert researcher & negotiator - who doesn't try to "sell" you a property - but rather - works as your trusted advisor and true fiduciary - telling you about the negatives..

Exclusive buyer agents and their company (exclusive buyer brokerages) never list property for sale.... No chance of any dual agency conflicts of interest. You can learn more at our web site at http://www.relocationadvisorsgroup.com or http://www.naeba.org
Hi- give me a call if you would like any information regarding this property.
Judy Greenberg
847-602-5435
Hi NeedaHouse,

Listing expired on the 23rd of last month after having been on the market for over a year, so it may or may not come back on the market....
Are you interested in a newer construction, this one was built in 2004, 4 bedrooms 4 1/2 baths and a 4 car garage, 2 fireplaces and an unfinished basement.... taxes show just under 30,000 $ and quarterly assessments at 650 $ .... as you most likely know.

I can keep you informed if this particular property comes back on the market, and I also could e-mail you daily all new listings and price changes in Long Grove and surrounding areas (I am assuming that you are not currently committed to a Realtor of your own!) Feel free to contact me anytime.

As you know there are many properties available in the Long Grove, Lincolnshire and Riverwoods areas it all depends on how large a lot you are looking for, taxes, age of home, construction, floor plan, upgrades, style of home and location. I have a listing of an older (former model home) in Buffalo Grove in a quiet subdivision tucked away between Lincolnshire and Long Grove, on 1/2 acre on the Golf course (5 bedr., 3 1/2 bath, 3 car garage, 1 FP, unfinished basement, in a beautiful park like setting in the very low 800's

I would love to hear from you...Good Luck in your HouseHunting efforts
Edith Karoline - YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
That listing just expired a few weeks ago. Keep an eye on it to see if it comes back on. There are some similar priced homes in the area that are available.