Dr. Stephen…, Home Buyer in 94107

Does anyone know of the sale-to-list price ratio for?

Asked by Dr. Stephen Hunt, 94107 Tue Jul 22, 2008

University City (Penn catchment), West Mount Airy, and/or Wynnewood and/or Bala Cynwyd? Thanks!

Answers

3
In 19104 as a whole, buyers paid over 92% of asking price during past 12 months - according to MLS. However, the Penn Catchment area has several divisions. If you are looking just at the Penn Alexander School catchment, this area is much different than say Penn;'s Expanded Catchment Zone 2. The new University Special Services District Report is essential to understanding the complex market here.

The bottom line is you need a professional to guide you through this statistical jungle. If you are serious about buying, interview me. If you're just "kicking tires", feel free to keep looking!
Hello Dr. Stephen,

I routinely give this info to my Buyers and Sellers. For your benefit you will want to know the stats for homes that specifically fit your needs. Sometimes data can be misleading if it does not specifically apply to your subject property. Feel free to call me anytime direct 609-876-5817 in the meantime you can search the entire local MLS at http://www.YourPhillyHomeSearch.com The homes are updated daily so you will always be looking at fresh information.

Jeremy S. Hill, Realtor Associate
It varies depending on the type of property, condo vs house, and the square footage and specific location within. You can contact us for specific inquiries from our website below.