Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Alan Nielsen, Home Buyer in Concord, NC

Does anyone know of communities in the Charlotte, Concord, Harrisburg area that have RV parking or allow it in the HOA?

Asked by Alan Nielsen, Concord, NC Sat Jul 27, 2013

I know generally RVs aren't allowed unless you build a structure to enclose it, but I saw this in New Hampshire. Looking to see if it exists in this area.

Answers

3
Good evening, Alan:
We see RV's in residential subdivisions in our area. There are several ways we can search for homes and subdivisions that allow RV parking. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Alan,

there are communities where you can have an RV. You do not necessarily have to have it enclosed down here. My aunt and uncle moved here last July and have a 34 foot RV. We avoided subdivisions with restrictive covenants and newer subdivisions because they lacked the space to put an RV in the driveway or had enough room on the side to build an RV pad. But there are plenty of places available that will meet your needs for an RV. It is just a matter of finding the right one.

Part of it will depend on the type of home you are looking for as well as the price point you are trying o be in. And what you want in a home.

The area has many RV sales areas and service areas and RV'S are rather popular around here...But they do not have RV communities like what I think you are looking for or thinking of. One in where the place is built to house RV.

However; I would be happy to help you find a RV friendly home in the Charlotte or Concord area...Feel free to either e-mail me or call me.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
A local Realtor can assist you with this. They are familiar with the areas where RVs are allowed