Shirley, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Does anyone know of co-ops available on Ocean Ave?

Asked by Shirley, Brooklyn, NY Mon Apr 15, 2013

I am interested in buying co-op/condo with 2 bedroom on Ocean Ave between flatbush and parkside ave. Does anyone know of any apartment listings?

Answers

4
Erik Tejada’s answer
Hello Sammy,

I am a licensed Real Estate Salesperson here in Brooklyn and a member of the Brooklyn Board of Realtors. I would love to speak with you directly about working together and assisting you in the purchase of a co-op/condo. If you are serious about buying, please don't hesitate in contacting me.

Erik Tejada
Realtor / Notary Public
Keller Williams Realty Empire
9120 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718) 954-8430
Tejada@kw.com
Dear Sammy:

I would suggest you look at the web site http://www.BNYMLS.com and see what is available on that site. In my opinion this is the most comprehensive database of co-op listings for sale in Brooklyn. If you need further assistance, please contact me direct and I can help you as well. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings and any necessary information...if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hi Sammy,

I would recommend working with an agent: http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Prospect_Lefferts_Gar…

Ali, Community Manager