Home Buying in Lawrence>Question Details

Dave, Home Buyer in Lawrence, KS

Does anyone know of any physician lender or programs for Kansas? Physician loans,Suntrust and Bbva none are in Kansas.

Asked by Dave, Lawrence, KS Tue Mar 15, 2011

Answers

4
Dave:

Indeed, it is Bank of America that I am referring to in my earlier post. I have been in contact with them and have received the basics of the program which are as follows:

Program Summary The program allows up to 95% loan-to-value (LTV) for:

• Existing medical doctors who are actively practicing

OR

• Newly licensed medical residents who are currently employed or in residency

OR

• Newly licensed medical students who are about to begin their new employment/residency within 60 days of closing.

To be eligible for this program, all applicants must have a minimum credit bureau score of 720 and at a minimum requires a demand deposit account (DDA) with Bank of America.

I have a little more information about this program and you are welcome to call me with names of individuals you can assist you in finding out more.

Again, I would love to be of help to you in finding a home. Please feel free to contact me at : 785-393-8342 or tolandhippe@stephensre.com.

Toland Hippe
Stephens Real Estate
http://www.stephensre.com
785-393-8342
tolandhippe@stephensre.com
Hello Dave. I believe Bank of America does have a special loan program for Doctors.

Please let us know if we can help you.

http://www.HedgesRealtyExecutives.com
Hi Dave:

I have had some conversations with some of our lender's in town and I know of at least one that offers a physician loan. It is an offer with 5% down and no mortgage insurance. The interest rates are slightly higher on these loans.

I would love to be of help to you both in helping you find the right lender to make home ownership possible as well as finding a home. Please contact me for more information. I can be reached at 785-393-8342 or tolandhippe@stephensre.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Toland Hippe
Sorry, those programs went away a few years ago...