Bee, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Does anyone know of any honest and reputable property management companies in Philadelphia that they would?

Asked by Bee, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 30, 2008

recommend. Thanks.

Answers

4
The Condo Shop would love to give you a proposal..
Call 215 692 6636
warmly,
Ben Oller
Hi, Bee. I've used Albie Enterprises for over 11 years and they are GREAT! They manage thirty of my units and I've yet to find an easier organization to deal with. They service everything for my rentals units, even the evictions. Before I used them I had nine evictions, since I've used them I've two in nine years. They also take care of my collections on my past evictions. They have a collection agency too. Oh, before I forget, their number is 215-545-5464. Ask for Allen.

Good Luck, Joy Robertson
Hi George,

I called this number twice and keep getting voicemail. Did not try the other number-do you know what the best time is to reach them?
You can try Ewell & Associates, LLC at 267-230-8217 or 302-731-0230. Let them know that George Slawter referred you to them, they are good people. You can call me if you should need further help. Thank you and God bless