Home Buying in Dayton>Question Details

Stef, Home Buyer in Bellbrook, OH

Does anyone know of a reputable builder for the Beavercreek/ Centerville areas with a new subdivision that can build a good looking ranch for $240K?

Asked by Stef, Bellbrook, OH Sat Apr 6, 2013

We got pretty far with one builder only to tell me if I don't put in a basement, they are raising the price of the home. We do not need nor want a basement just to clean extra space and not familiar with nice areas. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

4
Hi Stef
I worked with builders all over the Dayton area before i became a Realtor, and can send you to many of the best in the area. Please feel free to contact me! Thanks!
Mike Owens
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate/Big Hill
Phone:937-307-6325
Email: Mike@307-6325.com
We are working with a realtor to sell our current home and were planning to build with Gold Key/ Oberer but am not satisfied. I would greatly appreciate any neighborhoods/ developments help.
Stef, I have a name of a builder for you. Call me at 937-554-5159 I will give you the person to contact, I just don't want to give out peoples phone numbers over this site.
Grace
If I know what you are looking for I might be able to make a good suggestion..quality, features, etc..feel free to call me at 937-307-2961 or a message to info@45458.com Craig Scanlon