Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Aj, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Does anyone know of a really great Real Estate Agent that is superb knowledge of the condo/townhome market, investments, short sales, HUD, etc?

Asked by Aj, Denver, CO Wed Aug 22, 2012

Does anyone know of a really great Real Estate Agent that is superb knowledge of the condo/townhome market, investments, short sales, HUD, etc.? We are looking for a real Estate agent that is going to listen to what we are looking for, be available on short notice for showing properties. We are looking primarily in the Aurora area, as well as other parts of the Denver Metroplex. Looking at properties 115K and below.

Answers

10
Please contact my team at Keller Williams Realty Downtown - Adrian Phan (720) 244-3458 or aphan@kw.com - Thank You
Hi AJ – I wanted to check in, I know you post was from August – but also know the home buying process takes time. It is still a great time to buy, interest rates are low and there are condos/townhomes out there for sale. I know the Denver Metro condo market extremely well. There are a lot of non-warrantable condos on the market right now so you will want to ensure you have the right financing package. I can assist with the entire process and will ensure you get a great investment. I see your budget is $115K, and think we could find you something in that range. I am available this week if you would like to discuss your needs further. Thanks Julie

Julie Bloch Burton - Broker Associate, Realtor®
Brixton Real Estate - http://brixtonassociates.com/
Cell Phone: 970.396.7435 | Fax: 720-306-2397
email: julieb@Brixtonmail.com
I would bet most people her know of a great real estate agent, a couple might be biased though.
Hello Aj,

Let me know when you would like to meet. I can go over all of my qualifications with you. I can also safely say, I will do it on your time line. My goal is to provide immediate assistance. I will be available on short notice am a realtor of the electronic age - makes me available 24/7,

Feel free to try me out!

Bret Weinstein
303-981-1237
Bret@Marcusteam.com
Hi Lauraliz,

I am a licensed Realtor, Mortgage Broker, Certified Distressed Property Expert and Investor. I flip homes, and own rentals. I have lived and worked the Aurora market.

Here are some statistics on the condo market:
Average price is $190k
Time to sell a condo is about 69 days on average.
Inventory is down 51% since this time last year

While I can't promise I will "always" be available on short notice since I have other clients, I can give you good service. As long as you're not obligated to another Realtor, I can help. Let me know what you need; 303-695-4411.
I am happy to help. Check out our website at http://www.coloradoliving365.com. You will find information to assist you in understanding different types of real estate investments. You can also search properties online. If you have questions, or see something that interests you, give me a call.
call london realty agent realtor robert dixon 2035707566
Well, of course I know an agent who fits the bill! I have lived in Denver since 1970, and lived in Aurora for 7 years. I have two condos in Aurora that I manage for their owners, and have spent time scouring the area high and low for investment condos and condo homes alike. I am a busy agent, working full time in real estate and property management, but, I also have a trusted partner who has my back when you just have to see a property NOW! I want to find you the RIGHT home, not just any home. Call any time! 303-241-5343
Hello - Please contact me at (303) 539-5700 and ask for James Miller - I will be able to help you with this. Thank You
Lauraliz,

There are some agents in my office at Your Castle Real Estate who specialized in the unique market of townhomes and condos. You can call the office at 303-962-4272. Ask for Lon or Charles and I am sure you will get the help you need. Best of success.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Search Denver Homes
Direct - 303-669-1246