Home Buying in High Point>Question Details

Erin, Home Buyer in High Point, NC

Does anyone know of a mortgage lender for a credit score of 615?

Asked by Erin, High Point, NC Sun Mar 10, 2013

Answers

3
Good morning, Erin:
If you meet the criteria in the Trulia Real Estate blog "I have bad credit and no savings. Can I get a home or am I stuck renting?" Then you can probably qualify for a mortgage. I have a contact at B of A Home Loans if you contact me through profile. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
If you talk with the right loan officer, they can analyze your credit report and provide guidance that can help you get 30 points in a short period of time.

Make those steps and be credit ready before you consult with Realtors.
Erin, I am an a broker/realtor, and I work with Joann Hollifield at Wells Fargo. They can do a credit score of 600. (They can also do below 600 with more $$ down.) She is on call on weekends - call and leave her your number at #834-1986 and she will call back. Also you can e-mail her at Joann.E.Hollifield@wellsfargo.com. She works nights and weekends and is super ethical. Her loan processor, Melissa Cooner, is awesome, and is local as well, which is a huge plus when you need things done quickly! Blessings, Kristi.
Kristi - She said she can only do 640 and above
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013
I really appreciate this info! I am not currently working with a realtor either, so please feel free to send your info my way!
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013