Home Buying in Puyallup>Question Details

Puyallup_hom…, Home Buyer in Puyallup, WA

Does anyone know much at www.shawneeridgeestates.com, the pictures look good, but I don't know much about the development?

Asked by Puyallup_home?, Puyallup, WA Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

6
Have you gotten pre-approved for a mortgage yet? I can help you and that could help you narrow down what you are looking for in a home. call me! 253-314-2300 We have a close on time guarentee.
We are moving to the area from out of state and this is one of the communities we viewed last week. We really liked the model and found a lot to build on we loved with an amazing view! Unfortunately, we were told it would take 6-8 months to build due to permits being behind schedule and the rainy season fast approaching. We don't have that kind of time, but would definitely recommend others who can wait to check in to this neighborhood.
My office sold the plat to the current owner. He hasn't difinitively decided what he is going to do with the plat but I could contact him for you and get more information.
Funny, I have a client who is needing info on that too. Apparently, from what I have been told, Shawnee Ridge was a project that was started and then when into foreclosure, the property was then sold again to a developer. From what i know the lots are not being sold individually. They are being sold as a development package (you pick the lot then pic the house and they build). There are two developers that I know of building in that project. Also, the price ranges are from $399,000+, The views in this community are fantastic! If you would like more information on this project give me a call: 253-202-3030
George Rodriguez, our Puyallup area specialist, is available now: 425-919-2770