Home Buying in San Bruno>Question Details

Dee Lindsey, Home Buyer in 2115 Shelter Creek,...

Does anyone know if there are any 1st floor 1BR units for sale in Shelter Creek, San Bruno, CA right now?

Asked by Dee Lindsey, 2115 Shelter Creek, San Bruno, CA Sun Oct 5, 2008

Am renting in Shelter Creek now and interested in buying a 1st floor 1 bedroom. Closet in bedroom a must. Prefer inside the complex as opposed to facing the street. Am preapproved and want to buy!

Glen Mitchell’s answer
Dee, There are several ground floor units marked pending that are short sales. Most likely current potential buyer has nothing in writing from the bank. If you were interested you should consider submiting an offer on these properties and see if yours was selected. Feel free to contact me for more info.

Glen glenmitchell@remax.net
Hey Dee,

I am not sure if there are any first floor 1 bedrooms for sale, but if I were you I'd contact Dave Tapper of Cashin Company. He is the number one agent for San Bruno in our office. He does a ton of business in San Bruno and knows the Shelter Creek complex very well. If there are none availble now he may know of one coming on. His number is 415-370-7195.
Scott from New Hampshire -

The cutting and pasting of the same answer to gain trulia answer points to rate you is getting old.

How about you do a little more then cut and paste and if you seriously want to answer questions find out about what you are supposedly "answering".
I have a cat who likes to explore. It's easier to get people to help you move. I want hardwood flooring someday - not possible anywhere but on the 1st floor in Shelter Creek. Please keep an eye out for me - something has to give!
Not right now, but is there a reason why you'd like a first floor unit? Personally I'd prefer a top floor corner unit that offers the best natural light. I would consider resale value as well since top floors usually are worth more. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns!

Web Reference: http://www.AgentAlan.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 5, 2008
As of this time, there are no available 1 bedroom units located on the first floor. There are a couple of units over at Peninsula Place that you may be interested in viewing. To gain MLS access you may log onto my website at http://www.MVE2DAY.com to keep track of any 1 bedroom units that may become available. If you would like to view some first floor 1 bedroom units in other complexes as well or have additional questions, I would love to assist you. You can contact me at 650 291 4996.
Web Reference: http://www.MVE2DAY.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 5, 2008