Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

fundingfamily, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Does anyone know if there are any HMB's that will work with a Trust Deed Investor to send me deals and also to process deals that I bring to?

Asked by fundingfamily, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jan 28, 2013


Help the community by answering this question:


Larry Lichtman’s answer

We can certainly help you convey and settle all your real estate transactions in PA.

We are a very active sales brokerage. We also have a large property management practice which may help you increase your ROI on your realty investments.

Our own title company is available to expedite settlement and keep the whole process stress-free.

Please call me to discuss your needs and goals. I'd be happy to speak with you about working together.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994

Real Estate Sales & Leasing
Property Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer