Gary598, Home Buyer in 07020

Does anyone know if 100 grand crove way is a nice place to buy ? why are there 6 apartments for sale within the last 6 months ?

Asked by Gary598, 07020 Tue May 4, 2010

Answers

4
well ,since you asked ths question over 1.5 years ago - I hope you're enjoying life in your new place.

Where did you wind up buying?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
Grand Cove has its positive and negative points. There are plenty of condo complexes available in Edgewater, all depends on your budget. The best (based on market value and activity charts - Sold units vs active) is Independent Harbor.
I have statistics ready for you to review. Contact me if you wish at 201-538-1191
Hi Gary!
Spring and summer is the best best time to buy or sell. For buyers rates are still favorable and large selections. For seller there are more serious buyers to expose your units to. It seems like at 100 Grand Cove there are 4 units on market right now. There are two units under contract at Grand Cove in general and there are 4 sold and closed units in last six months. These are very healthy numbers for such a large complex. Edgewater is a great place to live and raise family. If I can be of any help to you in buying selling or renting please feel free to call me any time. MANISHA MEHTA RE/MAX VILLA REALTORS,EDGEWATER OFFICE. 201-886-2008 EXT 219 OR CELL 201-575-3503
Yes it's awesome! I have lived in Grand Cove for about a decade now and it is an amazing community. I feel like it is the best community on the Hudson. Of course I may be biased but the pool is spectacular, and the community is beautiful. The people here are all really nice and friendly. Grand Cove has just converted to condo from coops. The investments are awesome even in a down real estate market. The now condos have really held strong as investments and in some cases people have actually made more money in a down market which is incredible. There are a few units on the market but if the number is 6 that's not abnormal because there are 106 units. The building has been going through some amazing updates since the conversion which has only increased our property values. Whole foods is a short walk on one side and trader joes is on the other. The Edgewater ferry is awesome for values and a really easy commute to NYC along with NJ transit out front. Taxes are really low because we are in Bergen County. One town over is Hudson county and the taxes can triple. I also know that a few people who are selling are due to lifestyle changes such as another child or moving to antihero state and another country. You will love it here and should join the Grand Cove family. Reach out to me Josh Baris he I am a local realtor and also on the board of directors for Grand Cove for like 8 years now. My phone number is 201-741-4999 and I am always willing to help people find a home or just answer their questions. I wish you luck with your search and I hope you wind up at our community. My website is http://www.grandcoverealestate.com. In this site you can also search all properties in New Jersey through the home search on top of the page. Best of luck!