Home Buying in North Reading>Question Details

Charnte, Home Buyer in Lynn, MA

Does anyone know if 42 Wilson Ave, North Reading Ma is in move in condition. I ike this area because of high

Asked by Charnte, Lynn, MA Sat Aug 1, 2009

school for my kids and this price for that area is good but there are no other pictures which means it must need a lot of fixing?? thanks

Answers

2
This property likely needs work since it is bank owned. Probably been abandoned for quite some time.

Unfortunately it is under agreement but bank owned properties take a while to sell so it may come back on the market.

Here is everything for sale in reading:
http://www.territoryre.com/idx/search.html?search=true&s…
Hi Charnte,
That property is HUD owned and currently under agreement. I have not been in this house, but based on the normal prices in North Reading, I'm going to go out on a limb to say that this needed more work than your "move in condition" home. Give me a call if you would like to have assistance in finding a community that fits both your budget and your family needs. 978-882-4659. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!--Mike