Home Buying in Meriden>Question Details

Readytomove, Home Buyer in East Haven, CT

Does anyone know if 70 Lambert Ave sold? We loved the photos of the house, but were stunned by the property tax assessment.

Asked by Readytomove, East Haven, CT Fri Oct 12, 2012

Answers

5
Thanks so much, everyone!
70 Lambert Ave is still available and has been reduced to $239,800 The taxes are are high because this house isalmost 3000 square feet and trash pick up is included. You get alot of hosue for the money in Meriden. If you are still interested in this property or any other properties in Meriden. Please feel free to contact me Cheryl Byrd at 203-631-0095 or email me at cbyrd2@peoplepc.com.
I think you may be looking at the wrong listing. I'm sure it's not down to 239,800- that would be quite a drop from the mid 400's. And, it's around 5000 square feet. My understanding is that it is under contract, but thanks for taking the time to answer. We appreciate it!
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012
This home is under deposit.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Thank you.
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012
The home is currently under deposit. It's original list price was $839,900. It is a 5,200 square foot mansion, so that's why it's taxes are high. Meriden's home values are similar to East Haven but our taxes are lower. You get a lot of home for you money here. If you're interested in looking at homes in this area feel free to contact me by email, phone, or text at: pamsellshomesinct@yahoo.com or 203-631-6744.
Thank you.
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012
That home appears to be under deposit. Yes the taxes are steep but it is a large home with approx 5000 sq. ft of living space.
Are you looking for a vintage home? Let me know your criteria and maybe I can help.
JMik@prudentialct.com
Thank you.
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012