Home Buying in Oregon>Question Details

Annamill3r, Home Buyer in Oregon, WI

Does anyone know if 274 East Lincoln street is for sale? i can't find anything that confirms it?

Asked by Annamill3r, Oregon, WI Thu Jul 12, 2012

i lived their when i was younger and have been wanting to buy it as an adult. i saw an article that suggested but i can find no information about it being confirmed for sale.

Answers

4
Hi Anna,
I realize this is nearly a year after your interest, but it sounds like you have a personal connection to this property that would keep you interested for awhile.

Just because the property isn't actively listed doesn't necessarily mean it's not for sale. Sometimes people can put together the right things behind the scenes to make these things work.

If you are still interested in pursuing the home let me know and we'll see if we can work some magic.
This house last sold in 2006 for $169,900. Are there any others that interest you?
Anna,
I cannot find it for sale. On what website did you find it?
Judy Braund, 608-235-0431 judybraund@kw.com
Hi Anna,

That home last sold in 2006 for $169,900 but is currently not for sale on the MLS. If you are interested in looking at other Oregon homes for sale, feel free to visit the link below.

Thanks!
Michael