Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

Nkachalenko, Home Owner in Barnegat, NJ

Does anyone know how to obtain financing for 6-appartment building in Cape Coral?

Asked by Nkachalenko, Barnegat, NJ Tue Feb 26, 2013

Answers

7
There are quiet a few lenders with private portfolios. Commercial Real Estate is getting a new upswing and therefore these lenders are more willing to finance it.
We offer financing for commercial real estate. We have a pretty strong commercial lending lending program, should you need financing. I am also a native of Cape Coral, and can help educate you from A-Z before dealing with a real estate sale person. I am licensed by the Federal Government, and have over a decade of experience in Mortgage Financing from conventional, to FFHA, VA, construction loans, and hard money, as well as buying and selling real estate myself. Its best to know your parameters before looking at real estate, and I can help you understand all of your options.

It would my pleasure to help you understand mortgage financing, and how to secure the lowest interest rate and closing costs. I consider myself an advocate for home buyer's rights, and that it is my duty and privledge to help you understand the entire transaction, including how the bond market works, how the age of a roof could raise your monthly insurance payment $100's, flood zones, etc. I offer oprions, and my clients choose what is best for them. I know who the good agents are, and what agents only have their paycheck in mind. I take alot of pride in my town, being a native, and position myself as one to protect the buyer from start to finish.
Yes you can contact me via my website below and I can give you lenders. Do you have a property in mind?
Web Reference: http://www.joesansone.com
Call Tracy Vanlandschoot
BBB Accredited Business since 06/22/2012

Cape Coral Mortgage, Inc.

Phone: (239) 540-5555Fax: (239) 540-1167View Additional Phone Numbers2799 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33904-5767

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for RatingBBB Ratings System Overview

SharePrint

BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Request a Quote

Request a quote from Cape Coral Mortgage, Inc..
5+ units for residential would be a commercial mortgage and typically 25% down is the requirement. There is something called the debt service coverage ratio (DSCR), which is kind of the commercial version of a DTI.
You can call my mortgage broker Kim Martini of Cape Coral Mortgage 239 540 5555 - she can help you.
Give me a call at 239-243-6224 or email me. I may have a mortgage banker that can help you out based on a prequalification.

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
Frank@Gulfgatewayrealty.com
Will the property be owner occupied or strickly investments? I have used Premier Mortgage Consultants for many of my commercial deals, great guys and great at what they do. Worth a call to see what they can do. Good luck, please let me know I can do anything to help?

Premier Mortgage Consultants
Public Relations Manager
877-276-8323 toll free
239-542-8800 office
866-739-3020 fax
239-910-7829 cell
http://www.floridalowestrates.com