Home Buying in Poughkeepsie>Question Details

Bud, Home Buyer in Poughkeepsie, NY

Does anyone know how the area of Valley View Road in town of Pok. is?? it's across from a big golf course and Sprat park. Thanks,Bud

Asked by Bud, Poughkeepsie, NY Sun Nov 4, 2012

Answers

2
Good Morning Bud,
Valley View Road is a quiet neighborhood , close to rt 9, There is little activity there, but there are homes for sale close to that area. I am an experienced Real Estate Salesperson who is able to assist you in your home search. You may reach me at 845-453-8780. Good Luck.
Hi Bud,

Valley View Road is a small road off of Wilbur Blvd. With about 31 homes in the town of Poughkeepsie. There has been very little sales activity on the street. The last house that was on the market sold in July of 2011 and to one before it sold in 2006. Very few houses come on the market on this street and when they do they seem to sell quickly. Right now you are propbably aware that there is one house for sale. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions. I am an accredited buyer representative and would be happy to work with you. You can reach me at 845-453-4813.

Arij Kurzum ABR,SRES
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
thanx for your rsvp - i've been checking out different neighborhoods, that's all. :)
Flag Mon Nov 5, 2012