Home Buying in Roanoke>Question Details

Mg2420, Both Buyer and Seller in Roanoke, TX

Does anyone know how much longer Meritage will be building in the Briarwyck subdivision?

Asked by Mg2420, Roanoke, TX Thu Jan 13, 2011

Answers

4
Kirby Smith’s answer
Thanks for the kind words Lucy. I was actually born and raised in Roanoke and you're right, it wasn't that long ago that Roanoke was just a sleepy little town. Still is in some ways. btw.. Keller was the same way back in the 70's and early 80's. Remember it well.

Anyway, right now is an exciting time to be on the city council in Roanoke. We have lots and lots of great stuff in the pipline that I'm so excited about.

Thanks again Lucy. Have a great day!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 13, 2011
Hi there. I'm a Broker in Roanoke and I'm also involved with the City so I'm pretty current with where Meritage is.

They are currently on phase 2 with a total of 4 to 5 phases. Depending on the market and how homes sales go, they're probably looking at 2-3 years before they are built out.

If you have any additional questions or would like more detail please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kirby Smith
Kirby Smith Realty
817-966-6775
kirby@kirbysmithrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 13, 2011
Way to go Kirby! I love when Brokers actually answer a customer's question versus "sell themselves" to the person asking the question! Being involved with the City O f Roanoke gives you an edge on what is up and coming. I would love for you to Blog about it because I am hearing Hawaiian Falls is coming along with many other attractions. Roanoke used to be a sleepy little town but it is definitely now on the map! I would not be surprised to see Roanoke listed as one of America's favorite "little big towns" in the next couple of years!

Great job on your response! I look forward to hearing more from you!

Lucy A. Puniwai
Fathom Realty
puniwai@fathomrealty.com
(214) 783-6416
Why don't you have your buyers agent contact the builder. It all depends on how many lots they have and what has been sold.

FYI - never purchase a home from a builder unless you have a Realtor who represents you. If are not working with an agent at this time contact my office

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com