Florida Bound, Home Buyer in 33484

Does anyone know anything about the villas in Rainberry Bay development in Delray Beach? Does King's Point allow small dogs? Thank you, Skip

Asked by Florida Bound, 33484 Mon Dec 5, 2011

Answers

12
Hi Skip what are you wanting to know about the Villas in Rainberry Bay. It is a pet friendly community small dogs up 20 lbs, cats, etc.
I live in the community in one of the houses. It has an awesome tennis center and many activities. Since I am at the low end of the age scale (55) I was a bit worried about a 55+ community but since moving here from NY. I have been very active and social.
Rose
Michael Cohen is correct; these are 2 completely different communities. Cannot imagine anyone seriously considering Rainberry Bay would settle for kings Point. There are many nice communities in Palm Beach but most 55= do not allow pets.
Also, the four buyers are friends so that makes it even a better recommendation.
I sold 4 homes in Rainberry Bay this year and the buyers love it there. Rainberry Bay does allow small dogs. Would love to help you find the right home in there....good value and location
Please give me a call. I would be happy to help you with your home search.

Gino Herring, SFR
United Realty Group, Inc.
954-770-5568
Hi Skip,

I see that a few of my colleagues have provided you with detailed information about Kings Point's pet policy and the Rainberry Bay villas. Just to further clarify, IMO there are a few significant differences between the two communities. Rarely does one compare Rainberry to Kings Point. Each community has it's own unique features, positives and negatives.

Michael Cohen
West Atlantic Real Estate, Inc.
(561) 865-8215
While Rainberry Bay in Delray Beach will allow pets, Kings Point will not. The majority of condominiums in Delray Beach, or in most communities for that matter, have a no pet policy. However, there are always a sufficient number of exceptions that will allow 1 or 2 pets that are relatively small.

You may find that most of the 55+ communities in Delray Beach are more strict about pets, whereas a larger number of all-age condos have more liberal pet policies. Ask your Delray Beach real estate agent to run a search for you, so you will know beforehand whether the condo you find appealing will alow your small dog.

I have met several people who, because their Delray condominium communities did not allow pets, were able to get their small dogs classified as "service dogs." However, this usually requires extensive documentation from a physician; usually, it also results in very unfriendly neighbors.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
Realty Associates
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Web Reference: http://www.JablonTeam.com
Rainberry Bay does allow small dogs in some sections of the development. One of the few 55+ communities that have a pet policy. Kingspoint does not allow dogs. Call or e mail me and I will show you some properties in Rainberry, the Delray Beach community is my specialty
Skip,

Unfortunately you will find that many of the 55+ communities in the Delray Beach area, including Kings Point, have a no pet policy. There are some age restricted communities that do allow pets and Rainberry Bay is one of them. Rainberry is a great community and at this time there are plenty of single family homes available with prices ranging from $102,900 up to $265,000 and you will find a wide variety in the condition of these homes.

The town home or villa inventory is very limited at this time in Rainberry with only a few current listings. Sales of town homes in the development, like much of the south Florida market, are very strong with 9 recent closings and an additional 4 units currently under contract. Sold prices in this segment are running between $60,000 and $94,500 and again you will find significant differences in the quality of the finishes.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent throughout Palm Beach County and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Sorry, but Kings Point does not permit dogs. : (
However, there are several other alternative communities that are near by and where dogs are welcomed.
Please contact me if you would like me to assist you in finding the perfect South Florida home for you and your pet!

Thanks!!!

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.co
joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
Hi Skip,

King's Point does not allow pets. They would however, have to allow "service animals". That is a topic you would have to get resolved with your physician.

You can have small pets at Rainberry Bay, but I find the location less convenient to shopping and restaurants.

There are many other lovely communities in the are where you would be allowed to have a dog. Please contact me directly if I can be of further service.
Hello Skip,
Kings Point does not allow pets and have many units available for sale. Villas in Rainberry Bay do allow pets up to 25 lbs. There are only 3 villas available for sale in Rainberry ranging in price from $73,900-$94,900. It is a lovely community which has many tennis courts. Please email me if you need further info.
Kind Regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334