Home Buying in Clinton>Question Details

sharp.kirsten, Home Buyer in Clinton, MD

Does anyone know any lenders in the charles county or pg area?

Asked by sharp.kirsten, Clinton, MD Wed May 15, 2013

Does anyone know any lenders in the charles county or pg area? One that is really good and knows about FHA loans and approved down payment/closing cost assistance programs?

Answers

5
Kirsten,

I have two that I can recommend......contact me, dgreen@mris.com.

Damian
Hello Kirsten,

I am a lender who is licensed in Prince Georges and Charles Counties and would be happy to help you get fully approved for your new home.

I also have a great book that will help you understand the home buying process right to the point where you get your keys to your new home. I will be happy to send you a copy - just either call me on my cell: 202 573-6035 or e-mail me at catherinep@fairwaymc.com.

I have over 25 years of experience in real estate and mortgage servicing the DC, Metropolitan area and pride myself in educating my clients so that they can make the right decision regarding the best mortgage program for them.

Looking forward to helping you in any way that I can!

Catherine Purcell
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
cell 202 573-6035
Kirsten, I work with several lenders that know the "ins and out" of FHA programs and the down payment assisted programs. Give me a call and I can give you their name and number. I can be reached at lindabennett01@yahoo.com or by cell at 240-375-3607.

My Best,

Linda
Try John Shea with First Mariner Bank. He can be reached at 410-586-1900 or email at John@johnshealoans.com and if you are not be represented by an Agent please give me a call at 301-875-1599 I would love an opportunity to work with you.
Best of Luck!
Of course...

1st County Mortgage, Patricia Arnold. Her email is patricia.arnold@firstcountymortgage.com
Prime Lending, Diean Stakov dstankov@primelending.com

Rachelle