Brightfamily, Home Buyer in 11234

Does anyone know any good realestate agents, thats very very familiar with central islip?

Asked by Brightfamily, 11234 Fri Feb 12, 2010

Answers

6
Look up Joe Leoncavallo. He knows CI like the back of his hand and his family grew up here, too.
Central Islip is my primary market. I have worked with many local community organizations there for 8 years, and am very familiar with the demographics. 98% of my listings are in Central Islip, sales and rentals.
I am currently a listing agent in Central Islip and keep up with listings of homes that are comparable. I have listed and sold in Central Islip over the past two years. If you need assistance, I am a Certified Buyer Representative and I can prepare you for a successful purchase. It would be a pleasure to speak with you as you are making plans.

Susan A Lampach
Licensed Sales Agent
Certified Buyer Representative
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
631-240-1226
Web Reference: http://www.susanlampach.com
My office is located in Ronkonkoma which is the next town east from CI. I have sold homes in Central Islip and am a Certified Buyer Representative. I would welcome an opportunity to assist you. Please contact me at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
What exactly are you looking for as far as properties--feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
Brightfamily,

I would suggest going under the "Find a Pro" tab at the top of Trulia. You can put in the city and state of the area of interest.

You wll be able to review their profiles and read blogs, Q&A, etc. You can contact the agents by phone or email to get a feel for which agent you would like to work with. Many great agents on this website.