Home Buying in Fresno>Question Details

erinnn, Home Buyer in Fresno, CA

Does anyone know about the recent quality of Lennar Homes in Fresno/Central Valley? Is there room for negotiating with new home?

Asked by erinnn, Fresno, CA Mon Mar 11, 2013

I have read many bad reviews about Lennar homes, though the majority of them were more than 3 years old and in Texas or Florida. I would love to hear personal opinions and experiences with the quality and process of buying a new Lennar home in the central valley!

Answers

2
Hi Erin,

Thank you for your question! I appreciate your interest in Lennar! Here in the Central Valley, Lennar is a leading national builder of new homes and has been for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on our value, quality and service. Our customer surveys continue to rank very high for the last several years. Our purchasing process is very streamlined and we're here to help you every step of the way. We welcome you to stop by and tour our models and to see for yourself how well our homes are built. Fortunately, we haven't had some of the challenges that other Lennar divisions have had in the states you mentioned.

You may also be interested in these testimonials by our happy Lennar homeowners: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhL9h7Qu7f0&list=PL4ABA96…

Erin, if you have any other questions about our homes, please feel free to contact me directly at CentralValley@lennar.com. Please let me know if you need directions or any additional info.

We have a wonderful team here and are happy to answer any detailed questions you may have. We'd love to assist you with your Lennar home purchase. Thanks, again, for your questions and I hope you join the thousands of Lennar homeowners in the Valley and choose a Lennar home, too!

Shelly Slaven
Internet Sales Coordinator
Lennar Central Valley
All the "Builders" use local sub-contractors; some good, some other-than.
Just like automobiles, no two houses are exactly alike.
Even with a NEW house, you should get INSPECTIONS.
And just like with a Pre-Loved house, you should use a Realtor to protect yourself.