Tatiana, Home Buyer in 19102

Does anyone know about the Academy House condo and The Packard Grandy ?Which one is the better?Thanks!

Asked by Tatiana, 19102 Sat May 15, 2010

Answers

3
Chris Vanderveer’s answer
The Acadeny House and Packard grand are quite different actually, Many of my clients have wanted to be at Academy House, because of its proximity to The Arts Area, The buidling I believe is from the about the late 70-s period, however, already new windows have been put in and the hallways are being re-done, Fitness centw with pool !! Some upgraded units are amazing, View from the South on the higher floors also excellent!! Packard Grand, was re-done and made into a Condo in about the 2004, Period, Every Unit are nice,!! granite tops in the kitchens, nice bathrroms, There you are more in the City Hall Area, Del Friscos in the basement,and ,.. Ritx Carlton close, too, Prices tend to be about 400 a foot,~
Tatiana. In that area check out ellington, aria and the western union building. Academy is an older building. Big condo fees but it includes everything. The grand is a converted office to appartments to condos. Neither has parking. Tax abatement almost over at grand also. Western union has parking on site and aria often offers free parking for a year
Hello Tatiana,

Well, it has to do with your personal preference and wish list. If you would like to get some MLS information on the units and then possible go and see this week feel free to contact me, thanks?

Justin O'Malley
Long and Foster
610-457-4727
justin.omalley@longandfoster.com