Kristen_pede…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Does anyone know about chapparal crossing neighborhood in zip code 78725. I'm a 22 yr old single woman and concerned about safety and home values and

Asked by Kristen_pederson2003, Austin, TX Sat Jan 5, 2013

Answers

6
Kristen, I think a good place for you to review crime statistics for that area, or any other Austin areas, is http://www.austintexas.gov. Statistically, the areas east of IH35 may have more activity then a single woman like you would prefer. Also, as far as home values, those areas do not seem to appreciate as quickly as areas west of IH35 or those in south Austin, more west out toward the lake, or slightly north of Austin.

Depending on your price range and what types of areas you like, I would be happy to talk with you one-on-one and discuss more details regarding your questions. I help young buyers like you all the time and have been quite successful in finding places that they feel are safe and secure, with good long-term resale potential, and proximity to activities that might be to your liking.

Feel free to call me anytime from 10 AM to 8 PM central standard time seven days a week, and I will do all I can to assist you and help you find just the right place for you!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor

Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD power and Associates 2012)
512-261-4415

512-261-4415
Kristen I certainly understand your concern. I'd be more than happy to help you in your search all while providing you the necessary information to make a sound decision. Feel free to call or email me at 512.961.2317 or peralesge@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

Gabe Perales
KW Realty
Hi Kristen,

I think the best thing to do is go to http://www.austintexas.gov and view the crime statistics.

As for searching real estate, please feel free to contact me if you would like a detailed price analysis on any home or neighborhood.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi Kristen.
Go to www,AustinHomeSearch411.com and click on the Market Insider tab. There you can type in the zipcode 78725 to get an insight into the market in that area, listings, demographics, crime data, and much more. Feel free to call me at your convenience.
Dave Baird
Keller Williams, RealNet Team
512-507-1202
Kristn,
Finding a home that you feel safe in is important. Visit the Austin Police department website for statistics. I'd be happy to help you find a great home that meets your criteria and price. Overall Austin is a great place to live.
Bill 512-709-6343