Temple98, Home Buyer in Hudson County, NJ

Does anyone know about Hudson Harbor in Edgewater?

Asked by Temple98, Hudson County, NJ Wed May 20, 2009

Answers

2
Hi Temple98

Hudson Harbor is a hi-rise located right off River Road in Edgewater. Like most luxury hi-rises, they have 24 hr concierge, outdoor pool and a tennis court, laundry facility is on the 2nd floor.

Some have river/NY views and is right next to the River Walkway, Veterans park, and the Edgewater community center and is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and Wholefoods~

Currently, their studios are on the market starting at $199,000, one bedrooms at $292,000 and 2 bedrooms at $369,999.
Their monthly maintenance tends to be high since all utilities are included in the maintenance.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like me to email you the available listings there~

Jane Myong
Broker-Associate, ePro, GRI
More Realty
http://www.seejanesellnj.com
seejanesell@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 21, 2009
Hello, i actually live in the hudson harbor, its a very well managed building. the greatest thing about it to me is the rare 40 foot wrap around balconys from the 2 bedroom units, especially the E and H lines, which have views from the george washington bridge, all the way down to the verrazano. if you have any specific questions let me know. 201-868-6677.