Home Buying in Maryville>Question Details

Laquisha Cain, Both Buyer and Seller in New Franklin, MO

Does anyone know a real esate agent I can conact who works with investors and who are an investor themselves?

Asked by Laquisha Cain, New Franklin, MO Tue May 15, 2012

Hope Cudd’s answer
Ted Crain works a lot with Investors and he has been an active investor himself for many years.
He is a Realtor with RE/MAX First in Maryville. (Across from Maryville College) You may reach him at 865 981-1004 by phone, text him at 865-254-9072 or email him at tedcrain@remaxblount.com
Thanks for the information. I greatly appreciate it!!!
Flag Thu May 17, 2012
Please call me. I have a lot of experience in this sort of thing. 865-621-7778 Thank you, Robert Saunders Realty Executives Associates
I called you to day and spoke to you about finding investment properties in Maryville. I have a buyer looking for really good deals. Could you email me those deals at camry_4d@hotmail.com My cell phone is 573-819-1312.
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
What kind of investments are you looking to acquire? I work with two types of investors - ones that are looking to flip a house and make a certain % ROI and ones that are looking for rental properties. I do not flip properties myself but I do have a couple of rental homes.
I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your investment goals. It is very important to have a good working relationship and open communication with someone that you plan to work with.
Feel free to email me at info@dmendenhallmiller.com if you would like to meet to discuss your investment goals.
I am an agent with Remax First in Maryville. I have been buying and reselling mainly foreclosure homes in my area for the past few years. I have a great arrangement with my brother who has built several homes. We buy them for cash and he does most of the work. I list and sell the properties when they are completed.
I am very familiar with buying and selling foreclosures and investment properties in general. I can advise you on how to make offers on foreclosures in a way that puts the odds in your favor. There really are tricks to it that you learn after years in the business. Give me a call if you like and we can discuss it further.

Ted Crain
Remax First
Look at the profiles of the Pro Agents in the header bar at the top of the page. You should find an agent that represents investors. I would love to help you, but I only represent clients in GA.
I have a cash buyer who is looking to buy bulk single family homes nationwide. She is looking for them in NY 5 boroughs, Fl, and Atlanta. Also looking for 1-4 units in mentioned markets.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012