Ben Bou, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Does anyone know a lender for a non US resident to buy a property in Scottsdale, AZ ?

Asked by Ben Bou, Outside U.S. Sun Jul 20, 2014

I went with a hard money loan a couple of years ago to buy my first house, and now it's fully paid back, I 'd like to go for a more reasonable rate.
So now I own a house (estimate @ $ 600.000) in NY state and am trying to purchase a desert house around the North Scottsdale / Cave Creek area.
At the time people and lender told me financing would be much more easier if I owned a proprerty, that there might be special programs for investors such as myself.

I have great incomes but as I am a french resident and citizen, I don't have a credit score at all... I am ready to do business as soon as possible.

Ben

Answers

2
Hey Ben,

I work with a few lenders that work with foreign nationals. An option might be to pull the equity out of your property in New York to purchase down in Scottsdale. Depending on what amount you are looking to spend this may be a low interest option. The lenders I work with also do have foreign programs but would have to talk to them regarding the countries that qualify.

Let me know if you need any help or would like me to put you in contact with them.

Michael
Arizona Elite Properties
480-252-5536
Michael@luxuryazproperties.com
I want you to contact Jeremy Lovett at the Homeowners Financial Network on 480-744-6040, or via his website at: http://www.jjlovett.com/. If anyone can find a loan program for you, it will be him.

Let me know if you need assistance with finding a great home. I live and work in the N. Scottsdale/ Cave Creek area and know most of the good homes and locations.
Joseph,

Just introducing myself, let me know if I may help out in the loan dept.

Antal

_________________________
Antal L. Toth NMLS# 1218502
(480) 463-4051
Antal@AJLoan.com

All Rights Reserved, Copyright Antal L. Toth (NMLS# 1218502)

General disclosures - Loans provided by AJ Graham Financial (NMLS# 367549; AZ MB- 0918286), located at 17505 N. 79th Ave., 85308
Flag Tue Sep 16, 2014