Ziggi, Home Buyer in Hollywood, FL

Does anyone have some info about Highland park village in hallandale?i would appreciate any kind of info good or bad.thank you

Asked by Ziggi, Hollywood, FL Fri Jun 1, 2012

Answers

5
HI Ziggi,

Have you been fully helped with your search ? Do you need any additional information ? If you need any more help just give me a call or shoot me an email. I work Hallandale and would be very happy to assist.

Allister
Tel: 305-900-9121
Prudential Florida Realty
The Denise Rubin Group
allister@deniserubingroup.com
Ziggi,

Theres a Highland Park right next to myself in Country Knolls in Pompano/Deerfield near 48th st if that is the one you are talking about they recently changed from a 55+ community and opened it to everyone so I see and hear alot of kids now running around.

Hi Laurie,

Although it is not in the area you are looking for I thought I would respond incase you have had no luck in finding a manufactured home.

I have one available next to Highland Park at Country Knolls and it is a 55+ community. My listing is being processed so you should see it shortly on the site. This is a one of a kind home that you will not find anywhere else. It has been completely remodeled from top to bottom. New plumbing, sub-floors, ceramic tiles throughout home. Drywall throughout home including ceilings (something you don't find in most mobile homes. Outdoor screened patio with your very owe tiki bar to host gatherings (my profile pic)

Email me at pompanohome@gmail.com and I will be glad to provide all pictures and details.

James
Hi Ziggi,
Do yo mean Highland Park Village in Pembroke Pines ? (west of Hallandale)
AKA, Century Village. 55+ adult community.
Great deals are right there. Many amenities.
Please contact me.: zakrealtor@gmail.com>>>786-527-5980.
Zak
Ziggi, if you are out of state, shoot me an e-mail and I could help you find answers to your questions. I work with many out of state clients and we usually are able to find the areas that best fit your expectations and budget. If you are local, I always suggest to my buyers to find time and just take a ride through the neighborhood. We are all different and we all like and dislike different things. Good luck on your search.
maru72@bellsouth.net
Ziggi,

Real estate agents are prohibited from "steering" clients into or out of a particular neighborhood. Therefore, I suggest you consult public information - such as the city-data site linked to this response.