Home Buying in Columbiana>Question Details

bmcleroy, Home Buyer in Columbiana, OH

Does anyone have information regarding the Victorian home on Pine Lake that is for sale? It was moved from the Firestone Test track?

Asked by bmcleroy, Columbiana, OH Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

5
We are thinking of listing an 1887 home in Lisbon. Claw foot tubs, stained glass, original tiger wood everywhere... tin ceilings, copper sink, butlers pantry, chandeliers, swan faucet, 5 bedroom etc. Any interest?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 9, 2012
I think I was in your house!!! I am VERY interested. I live in Lisbon. I love historic homes! I would love to talk to you. Please contact me...330-831-4655.
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012
Yes this home did burn recently approx. 4 am. Noone lived in home so no one got hurt. Truly sad to loose such a beautiful home !!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 2, 2014
I just heard it burnt to the ground... they think arson. :(
We called the other day and they are asking $300,000. It's on a 5-acre lot. The house was originally built by Harvey Firestone for his family and workers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
I checked into it, and it's not listed yet. I read some articles about the house and Tom Ellison bought it with plans of renovating it. So it maybe a little while before it's ready to be sold. (Really depends on how much renovation he is planning.) If I see anything, I'll post it on here for you :)