Prospect, Other/Just Looking in 07470

Does anyone have info on homes in Vizcaya Estates. Houses seem to be listed there for ever and I am wondering is some thing wrong with this developme

Asked by Prospect, 07470 Sat Aug 28, 2010

Answers

3
I noticed that most houses in this neighborhood (Vizcaya Estates) have steep driveways - some more steep than others. Also, most of these houses have small flat backyards connected to very steep large yards. As real estate agents, do you think either of these issues will be a huge deterrant for resale? The houses are absolutely fantastic. Stunning in fact. Advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Vizcaya Estates is a great high end community. In fact I sold the homes there when they were originally built by the developer K. Hovanian. They were built with all high end products and materials and well constructed. As other Realtors have already said, higher end homes are moving slowly on today's market. I hope this helps you.
Vizcaya Estates is a development made up of lovely high-end homes. Prices range from $800,000 up to over $1 million. The market, overall, is experience a shortage of buyers. But, the simple explanation is that properties in the lower price ranges (especially below the $500,000 range) move more readily because there are more buyers available. The higher the property's price, the less buyers are available. In other words, it's about supply and demand. We also see greater value corrections with the higher end homes, so it's a great time to shop for them!

Dawn
Web Reference: http://www.DawnCox.com